Stan Musial, 1920-2013

Baseball legend Stan Musial died this evening at the age of 92. Here’s a link to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s obituary.

This has been a sad weekend for baseball fans.

About Paul

NY Mets enthusiast, toy collector, amateur gardener, Christian. I like to take pictures & write things.

Posted on January 19, 2013, in Baseball and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.

  1. Clearly one of the best ever. Here’s a thought- he made the HOF on his first try: 91% of the vote. WTH were the other 9% thinking?

    May he RIP

    Like

  2. To Hell with the BBWAA.

    Like

%d bloggers like this: